Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How powerful hits are corresponding to health

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I've been in far too many fights where I injure the mob down to extremely low health and then it attacks and usually kills me. I was thinking that KI could try to lower how hard attacks hit corresponding to the caster's health. Note how I say "caster's" instead of enemy's. This method would apply to your character as well as the others on your team and any summoned minions or henchmen. I feel that this would be an exellent addition to the game, making it more realistic- and possibly lowering the amount of players who get fustrated after nearly killing a mob or boss then dying by a few health. I know that coding this would be hard, so if KI does try it, take your time.

Tavia Dragonsong, level 51

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
That's an excellent idea! Like a 'critical' mode! Although I think maybe it would make those 12 /3290 health boss situations even more hair-pullingly frustrating, enforcing it on the mooks would make the street-areas more interesting. And it would be totally cool for players with like 10 health left. Maybe it would also increase pip chance and move the more powerful cards closer to the top of your deck as well?