Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Specific Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
I always found it strange that we earned our "Master of _____" at lvl 48. There are 52 more levels! There are many more spells! I think that we should receive newer badges of this kind when we reach 100 or higher (if/when the game gets there) I was thinking something like

Storm: Eye of the Storm
Fire: Sunwielder
Ice: Glacierforce
Death: Mors Ultima
Myth: Legend Forger
Life: Tree of Life(?)
Balance: The Great Equalizer

or something like that :/

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i like the badge names, they are really cool. Also about your idea, I couldn't agree more

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Kestral Storm on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:
I always found it strange that we earned our "Master of _____" at lvl 48. There are 52 more levels! There are many more spells! I think that we should receive newer badges of this kind when we reach 100 or higher (if/when the game gets there) I was thinking something like

with the exception of balance (which is still okay), i really like all of these. ;)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Kestral Storm on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:

I believe they offered the "Master of ______" at lvl 48 because at the time they were released, the level 48 spells were the last in the game, so back then you were a master if you had those spells. But as for the lvl 100 badges, I agree 101%!

Gavin MythBreaker Lvl 92

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Gavin MythBreaker on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
I believe they offered the "Master of ______" at lvl 48 because at the time they were released, the level 48 spells were the last in the game, so back then you were a master if you had those spells. But as for the lvl 100 badges, I agree 101%!

Gavin MythBreaker Lvl 92
Partly false. You get the badge when you have all of your school's spells until the level 48 spell, so you only get it when you get your level 48 spell if you have all the other spells up to that point.

As for the idea, I like it.