Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old staffs/wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Hello, there fellow wizards and Kingsisle administrators! I'm not sure if this particular point was adressed before, but I was just thinking about all of the really good staffs and wands that were only available from Beckett magazine and exclusive codes; including the fog staff, the amaranthine staff, and the umbra blade. I was wondering if you could bring some of those wands into the game as they are the best looking in my opinion. Whether it is in the crown shop or available sometime in the future, I would really enjoy having these wands back in the game.

Kevin FireLeaf - Exalted

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
EpIc Marksman on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Hello, there fellow wizards and Kingsisle administrators! I'm not sure if this particular point was adressed before, but I was just thinking about all of the really good staffs and wands that were only available from Beckett magazine and exclusive codes; including the fog staff, the amaranthine staff, and the umbra blade. I was wondering if you could bring some of those wands into the game as they are the best looking in my opinion. Whether it is in the crown shop or available sometime in the future, I would really enjoy having these wands back in the game.

Kevin FireLeaf - Exalted
You should create an account on www.wizard101central.com. They've had a few raffles for Umbra Blades. I've gotten a couple in the past few years. They're called raffles, but for the Umbra Blades I've gotten it's just been give aways. Just enter the raffle and you'll get a code. Easy, simple... and awesome!

As for the others, I don't recall coming across them. I know for the Staff of the Querent I had gotten a few of them playing the WizardBlox app on my iPod.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011