Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mentioned Worlds

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
ok so apparently there's allot of worlds mentioned in the game that have not been implemented yet, so i would like to see if kingsisle would like to add them

Weirwood- mentioned in Wysteria.
Mirage- mentioned in Wysteria aswell.
Empyrea- mentioned by Cyrus Drake for the myth wizards and in Wisteria because of Sky Squids.
Yago- i heard that the helephant from Wisteria's helephant tower is from there.
Candy Land- Apparently this is where Greyrose is from.
Polaris- i don't know where, but i heard this one being mentioned.
Nodor- apparently its from avalon where its mentioned
Rajah- mentioned in pirate101, its a world under marleybonian colonization
Darkmoor- yes i know i know " we have a dungeon of it!" but it clearly says castle, it's not a world, it's a dungeon about the world

those are 9 worlds, if kings isle would make another storyline arc, then they would already have 5 worlds for the third one, and 4 ones for the fourth storyline (just one more)

Do you want these added? i honestly do (all of them) also i want a war between pirates and wizards, they think that "hoodo" is the real magic, thats just messed up shadow magic! thats never gonna happen, but it would be cool, i would centaur the heck out of them! plus, they think magic dosen't exist, wait till they see bartelby...

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
lol candy land sounds fun we could get mint staffs like the one from Christmas

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
seethe42 on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
Weirwood is part of Avalon.
So you can access it from avalon? or is it a dungeon or what

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
ecci the cat on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Mirage is mentioned by Old Cob.
oh yeah, but nala dunestrider is from there, so that means it was mentioned in wysteria to, so, has anyone heard of yago? i heard it's where that helephants from

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
lifedude2002 on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
So you can access it from avalon? or is it a dungeon or what
As explained here, the Weirwood is made up by the areas The Wild, The Wyrd, and Dun Dara in Avalon. You'll notice the pixie at Pigswick Academy, Beatrice Wildwind (from Weirwood), bears a striking resemblance to Deirdre Madden and the other pixies you come across in The Wild.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Avalon

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
High Five Ghost on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
As explained here, the Weirwood is made up by the areas The Wild, The Wyrd, and Dun Dara in Avalon. You'll notice the pixie at Pigswick Academy, Beatrice Wildwind (from Weirwood), bears a striking resemblance to Deirdre Madden and the other pixies you come across in The Wild.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Avalon
oooooohhh thanks so much for the aclaration, now back to topic!

Are there any other mentioned worlds? Do you want them implemented? How do you think they look like?

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Polaris is mentioned in Pirate101. Napolenguin is from that world, hence making it France. Napolenguin waged a war called "The Polarian Wars" to conquer the Spiral (just like in real life). The fact that the Spiral was losing led Valencia (Italy, or "Germany's dark times") to create the Armada, current bad guys of Pirate101. And as every empire, it is doomed from day one, and ultimately defeated by Marleybone (the Brittish), as it should be. Personally I think this world will be added to Pirate101 first, and not in Wizard101, considering so far there's nothing of improtance there to the wizards.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Max Sterling on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Polaris is mentioned in Pirate101. Napolenguin is from that world, hence making it France. Napolenguin waged a war called "The Polarian Wars" to conquer the Spiral (just like in real life). The fact that the Spiral was losing led Valencia (Italy, or "Germany's dark times") to create the Armada, current bad guys of Pirate101. And as every empire, it is doomed from day one, and ultimately defeated by Marleybone (the Brittish), as it should be. Personally I think this world will be added to Pirate101 first, and not in Wizard101, considering so far there's nothing of improtance there to the wizards.
Valencia is Spain, and the Armada is a reference to the Spanish Armada.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
seethe42 on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Valencia is Spain, and the Armada is a reference to the Spanish Armada.
No, I'm pretty sure Monquista is Spain. The monkeys there some times speak Spanish and they even have all the royal corruption and Inquisition. I can't say anything on the Armada about which country they reference, but I can say this:

Quick History Lesson:

Spain's Greatest Naval Armada during America's Colonization Age was destroyed by a British Fleet, smaller, but with better experience, naval officers, and tactics. Every time the damaged Spanish Fleet would try to make port, the British were already there.

History IS cool, if Professor Drake would get those minions under control . . .

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Max Sterling on May 21, 2015 wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure Monquista is Spain. The monkeys there some times speak Spanish and they even have all the royal corruption and Inquisition. I can't say anything on the Armada about which country they reference, but I can say this:

Quick History Lesson:

Spain's Greatest Naval Armada during America's Colonization Age was destroyed by a British Fleet, smaller, but with better experience, naval officers, and tactics. Every time the damaged Spanish Fleet would try to make port, the British were already there.

History IS cool, if Professor Drake would get those minions under control . . .
Monquista and Valencia are both Spain.