Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I get a powerful Balance pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
I really want to know because NO ONE bothers to hatch with me or even bothers to teach me how to get a powerful pet. I hope to get a powerful pet for each school but starting off with Balance.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Find someone with a quality pet, and politely ask them to help you. If they say no, then move on until someone agrees. From what I have observed in the hatchery <and I am there quite a lot>, most would-be hatchers are too impatient/brazen/rude, etc. when trying to find someone to help. Also, if someone says no to your request, don't say something like "pls,pls,pls" or such. Contrary to adolescent opinions, that is considered rude, and not at all polite. The key is manners, and patience.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
zachshock on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
I really want to know because NO ONE bothers to hatch with me or even bothers to teach me how to get a powerful pet. I hope to get a powerful pet for each school but starting off with Balance.
well there is a single sigil for hatching so you could hatch with other pets you have, but for me i look up they talents of a pet before i train them because i wouldn't wanna waste pet food on a pet that didn't have something such as a lifebat maycast. i suggest train pets with talents that you might find useful like if your trying to get a pet with good derby talents (i suggest ones that enhance your pets speed or restore cheering meter) so honestly just train pets with abilities that seem useful to you.

Hope this Helps,
Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 72

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
i can hatch with you if you want I have a couple pets with balance talents
not sure how we can meet I am usually here late night
the only days I no I can stay without having to flee are Wednesday and Thursday
that is usually when I am here early

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well idk much about pets but what i did was ask close friends that have good pets to hatch with me and they did so I got a good damage resist heal pet from them so If you have friends with good pets just ask them and I don't want to say what to train mostly in cause I might be wrong

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Intrepidatius on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
Find someone with a quality pet, and politely ask them to help you. If they say no, then move on until someone agrees. From what I have observed in the hatchery <and I am there quite a lot>, most would-be hatchers are too impatient/brazen/rude, etc. when trying to find someone to help. Also, if someone says no to your request, don't say something like "pls,pls,pls" or such. Contrary to adolescent opinions, that is considered rude, and not at all polite. The key is manners, and patience.
In addition to being polite when asking someone to hatch, you could sweeten the deal by offering them some treasure cards to recoup their expenses.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
well I am fire but I am gonna say go do the pet quests at lvl 60 because you can get judge/hydra when completed :P

by wolf dragonheart

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Intrepidatius on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
i am at the hatchery alot and i mean alot

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
You want a good pet for balance, easy, get a theriznosaurus! It's a balance school pet but is great for all schools. It gives an elemental trap card at baby, always gets may cast elemental blade at teen, it gets a spectral blast card at adult along with another talent. And a hydra card at epic with another talent. It's a very good pet but it costs crowns. (real money.)