Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Temporarily Unavailable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
Hey i've been playing the game now for 5 years and this summer i got the Temporarily Unavailable
message and its been there for going on half a year so i can't see ravenwood news and i would like to know how to fix it

Administrator
Hello,

Please follow the instructions below to fix the issue with your patcher:

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Select "Tools" > "Internet Options". NOTE: Depending on your IE settings, the "Tools" menu may be a gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Go to the "Advanced" tab.
  4. Scroll down to the "Security" section.
  5. Locate and check "Use TLS 1.0".
  6. If you browser has additional TLS options, such as "TLS 1.1" and "TLS 1.2", these should also be selected.
  7. Then, press the "OK" button.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Select "Tools" > "Internet Options". NOTE: Depending on your IE settings, the "Tools" menu may be a gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
  3. Go to the "Advanced" tab.
  4. Scroll down to the "Security" section.
  5. Locate and check "Use TLS 1.0".
  6. If you browser has additional TLS options, such as "TLS 1.1" and "TLS 1.2", these should also be selected.
  7. Then, press the "OK" button.
This does nothing; I did this months ago. And this issue has been reported to support many times, and ignored. Pirates loads fine. This is an issue at your end, not ours. It would be greatly appreciated if someone actually looked into this.
thanks

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

• Open Internet Explorer
  • Select "Tools" > "Internet Options". NOTE: Depending on your IE settings, the "Tools" menu may be a gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
  • Go to the "Advanced" tab.
  • Scroll down to the "Security" section.
  • Locate and check "Use TLS 1.0".
  • If you browser has additional TLS options, such as "TLS 1.1" and "TLS 1.2", these should also be selected.
  • Then, press the "OK" button.

• That does nothing

Administrator
    Hello,

Just to clarify, you are referring to the message on the launcher of the game?

Do you have the most recent version of Internet Explorer? If not, which version do you have?

Are you on a PC or a Mac?

If you need extra help you can always send an email to support@wizard101.com with more details about the problem so they can assist you further.

community@wizard101.com