Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malastaire

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
is there any way for a life wiz to solo the last dungeon in dragonspyre if not what do i do for help

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Any school can solo the dungeon, although Life might struggle due to the lack of an AoE. You might want to buy some Forest Lord or Forest Lord Cub TCs in the Bazaar. Use those and Centaur for attacking, pack some Satyrs and maybe a Rebirth for healing, some Tower Shields if you have it, Lifeblades and Spirit Blade from Krokotopia. If all else fails, use Team Up or find a team on a fansite.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nick the wiz on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
is there any way for a life wiz to solo the last dungeon in dragonspyre if not what do i do for help
I soloed with my Life wizard (and Death and Ice as well) but used henchmen I think twice in the entire dungeon with her. Just make sure you are level 48+ and have the best gear possible. Look up the dungeon on Wizard Central to give yourself a heads up on the NPCs and their possible spells. And mark your spot occasionally so you can port out and back in (refilling life/mana).

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I soloed it not that easy unless u got forest lord pet which I had
unknown life wiz

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
nick the wiz on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
If i was you in spyre then just get some mates and defeat the last boss