Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Surplus of Cash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
like many who suggested it, there is a problem with the amount of coins that people carry. all my characters have maxed cash. i have bought many different mounts and deleting them for quiet some time. An alternative method to spend coins is in order. here are some suggested ideas:
  1. Create an option to "donate" excess cash and purchase a special kind of token which makes you buy cool cosmetic stuff (i.e a personal aura)
  2. Make the transformations more costly in gold or make a transformation which is expensive to spend money on
  3. create a special option called "wheel of fortune" spend coins to win rare regents, tc, seeds etc.
  4. a pet which can be purchased through coins!
  5. an option to delete selected equipment (like the quick sell!)
  6. the auctions system is good but i believe a grand exchange is better (grand exchange is where you sell your item for your requested amount and someone buys for that amount)
  7. to add onto the house system add more options which may cost gold (expansion perhaps?)
  8. refresh crafting timers with 50k+ gold perhaps?
  9. a new pet game which cost gold to play but grants better rewards!
  10. an exclusive dungeon which requires gold to enter

If any one has any other idea's shout it out and let KI hear it! If you dont like any one list, replace with what you think would be better. :)

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Defender
Aug 11, 2013
amberstone01 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
like many who suggested it, there is a problem with the amount of coins that people carry. all my characters have maxed cash. i have bought many different mounts and deleting them for quiet some time. An alternative method to spend coins is in order. here are some suggested ideas:
  1. Create an option to "donate" excess cash and purchase a special kind of token which makes you buy cool cosmetic stuff (i.e a personal aura)
  2. Make the transformations more costly in gold or make a transformation which is expensive to spend money on
  3. create a special option called "wheel of fortune" spend coins to win rare regents, tc, seeds etc.
  4. a pet which can be purchased through coins!
  5. an option to delete selected equipment (like the quick sell!)
  6. the auctions system is good but i believe a grand exchange is better (grand exchange is where you sell your item for your requested amount and someone buys for that amount)
  7. to add onto the house system add more options which may cost gold (expansion perhaps?)
  8. refresh crafting timers with 50k+ gold perhaps?
  9. a new pet game which cost gold to play but grants better rewards!
  10. an exclusive dungeon which requires gold to enter

If any one has any other idea's shout it out and let KI hear it! If you dont like any one list, replace with what you think would be better. :)
buy the temporary mounts from the crown shop is what I do. random hatch pets. I either trash the pets or drop it at one of the houses.