Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
what if there was some new school that nobody knew about, like light, or if the pigswix schools were more powerful than anybody had ever imagined! I think there should be new schools like light which was weakness to shadow! or if there was a creature school or a tech school? What does everybody else think abot these ideas or, what other school should there be?__

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Keep in mind if they were to implement a new school, it can't be wildly overpowered with no weakness, and the astral and shadow schools are side schools. If they were to implement a new school, it would be similar to the astral schools and would be side schools, though KI would most likely keep the main schools the 7 there are already, but I like the light school idea, it does give an opposite to shadow, but what would it be used for? I can't be op, it has to have a weakness and similar to shadow and astral schools.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
let me just say i LOVE your idea of a light school, and i think there should be a choice for you to learn light or shadow in khrysalis and they could be opposites. also they should add a new school, i suggested air and i think it's a good one. other mmorpgs always add new stuff to the game like world of warcraft adds new races and stuff, so why not add a new school?