Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recent Gardening Glitch: Press X not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
In the last day, I have noticed an occasional glitch when I am harvesting my garden. The press X to harvest prompt will show up on the screen, but it does not work all the time. If I switch in and out of the garden menu a few times, I can find a way to harvest, but the Press X prompt worked fine until very recently. What's going on?

Survivor
May 09, 2013
So its not just me good, I really hope Kingsisle responds to this soon, and thanks for telling me how to get it to work even if its a bit of a hassle and temporary.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Happens to me all the time. What I do is leave and come back and try to harvest again. It usually works for me.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exlated

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This normally happens to me when I stop gardening in the middle, like to go empty some things to bank or sell them. When I continue, the X no longer works to harvest. There's 2 work arounds. Enter gardening mode and click on each plant, or quit back to character selection screen, choose the same wizard and start. Then port back home and it will have reset and work again.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
jacob is death on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
So its not just me good, I really hope Kingsisle responds to this soon, and thanks for telling me how to get it to work even if its a bit of a hassle and temporary.
i have same problem but you can get you're rewards by clicking on them with you're cursor (mouse)