Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who's Hungry?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Wizard101 needs restaurants for your wizards! My wizards has been eating the same blasted, plate of cookies and milk, while Lord Pebbles, my firecat, has the time of his life eating PIZZA and FISH and CAKE! I'm sitting here like, "Hey guys wanna eat some cookies?"

I think its about time that some worlds get food for wizards! The goods should increase stats for the wizard, as do pet snacks. But you can only buy it at restaurants. I think this would be a nice add on to the game, since, i just really think it'd be kinda funny to go eat a pizza after, Oh, I dunno, maybe killing Malistare for the 20th time? Or maybe getting your tush handed to you in a pvp battle? It'd be really fun, and maybe Wizards should be able to sleep in beds by interacting with them and sit in chairs, or bathe in baths? No?

Ok. Anyway, I love the idea of being able to eat at restaurants in Worlds like Wizard City, or maybe Marleybone and Dragonspyre? Definitely Wysteria. I really really hope you consider adding this into the game!
Because, yeah....My poor wizard is, uh, kinda tired of eating Health Wisps they dont taste to good, and the cookies, get eaten before i can eat them

But, all joking aside, this would be a really awesome update to the game!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KieranMoonFlame on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Wizard101 needs restaurants for your wizards! My wizards has been eating the same blasted, plate of cookies and milk, while Lord Pebbles, my firecat, has the time of his life eating PIZZA and FISH and CAKE! I'm sitting here like, "Hey guys wanna eat some cookies?"

I think its about time that some worlds get food for wizards! The goods should increase stats for the wizard, as do pet snacks. But you can only buy it at restaurants. I think this would be a nice add on to the game, since, i just really think it'd be kinda funny to go eat a pizza after, Oh, I dunno, maybe killing Malistare for the 20th time? Or maybe getting your tush handed to you in a pvp battle? It'd be really fun, and maybe Wizards should be able to sleep in beds by interacting with them and sit in chairs, or bathe in baths? No?

Ok. Anyway, I love the idea of being able to eat at restaurants in Worlds like Wizard City, or maybe Marleybone and Dragonspyre? Definitely Wysteria. I really really hope you consider adding this into the game!
Because, yeah....My poor wizard is, uh, kinda tired of eating Health Wisps they dont taste to good, and the cookies, get eaten before i can eat them

But, all joking aside, this would be a really awesome update to the game!
Yeah why do the pirates get to drink yum-naid and not us pirates?

Maybe Relentless Ryan could offer his service in Wizard101 for a couple hundred gold?

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Fantastic idea! I would pay gold, (probably not crowns,) to boost my xp for sure! Almost level 50 for me!

Defender
May 09, 2010
Your idea is very creative and interesting in it's unique way, but it needs some tweaks:

When you mean stat increase, do you mean permanent stat increase? I don't think that will fly. People could consistently find ways to make their stats better without any effort. But what if instead, it temporarily increased your stats...yet not by much. It would last anywhere from 10 to 60 minutes, and would be like a 5 point increase. To me, that sounds more believable and more likely to be added in.

Other than that, I thin it's an interesting, not necessarily needed idea. Keep it up.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Raise your hand if you are at the end of the money (but not the month) and you see Bogwich and Dagwood Sandwich and Shiny Tomato and Zocalo Wings in your backpack and your tummy rumbles

Then there's those items that are not appealing at all to you, let alone your pet: Nettle root, for instance. Pickled garlic grubs. Okay, these things are a great hit with pets, but eww.

Then again, some items look delicious but are probably just plain nasty. Fairy Cake. Reminds you of angel food cake, but it has insect wings. Think about it!

Fancy Yogurt is another. Looks scrumptious. Right? But there's a catch. It is the most fattening snack ever. Look at that mega humongofrog over there. He didn't get that way by eating deviled eggs. Besides, for every yogurt you eat, that's 50 less pet xp towards your perfect pet. I know you didn't spend 2 weeks of afternoons in Savarstaad Pass farming couch potatoes so you could eat them yourself. Right?

Defender
May 02, 2010
crunkatog on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Raise your hand if you are at the end of the money (but not the month) and you see Bogwich and Dagwood Sandwich and Shiny Tomato and Zocalo Wings in your backpack and your tummy rumbles

Then there's those items that are not appealing at all to you, let alone your pet: Nettle root, for instance. Pickled garlic grubs. Okay, these things are a great hit with pets, but eww.

Then again, some items look delicious but are probably just plain nasty. Fairy Cake. Reminds you of angel food cake, but it has insect wings. Think about it!

Fancy Yogurt is another. Looks scrumptious. Right? But there's a catch. It is the most fattening snack ever. Look at that mega humongofrog over there. He didn't get that way by eating deviled eggs. Besides, for every yogurt you eat, that's 50 less pet xp towards your perfect pet. I know you didn't spend 2 weeks of afternoons in Savarstaad Pass farming couch potatoes so you could eat them yourself. Right?
I'm pretty sure the community just wants a better hangout place other than the Commons where it's laggy beyond comprehension or the Dye Shop where all the nasty paint fumes are.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
lettup on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Your idea is very creative and interesting in it's unique way, but it needs some tweaks:

When you mean stat increase, do you mean permanent stat increase? I don't think that will fly. People could consistently find ways to make their stats better without any effort. But what if instead, it temporarily increased your stats...yet not by much. It would last anywhere from 10 to 60 minutes, and would be like a 5 point increase. To me, that sounds more believable and more likely to be added in.

Other than that, I thin it's an interesting, not necessarily needed idea. Keep it up.

Yeah, thats something that came across my mind too, but i was thinking they could be very small increases for your wizard, for maybe things like walking speed? health? mana? nothing to serious, but the Temporary ones makes more sense, considering that could be like you being full or something!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
But as for foodstuffs that does give PERMANENT increases, they would be for crowns. LOTS OF THEM.
maybe 2500 (or just a bit more) could be the lowest amount for permanent increases, when the highest could be something like, 15000??? (its like that really really really fancy food you get at those fancy restaurants!)

Other then that, the normal food would have TEMPORARY increases for about an hour, or something, and would be for gold. and very affordable.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Anyway, certain foods maybe like "Cheddar Jalapeno Pizza" could be for fire wizards, while other things like "Sour Candies" or "Frostbites" could be for storm or ice.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
And there should be a food item (Similar to potions) that players can carry with them and eat for temp stat boosts! (Gold Foods Only, crowns foods cannot be carried)
And players can sell food (Only at THEIR houses) For gold, to other players! and make it at a new crafting station, Food Crafting Station

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
coolguydude102 on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Fantastic idea! I would pay gold, (probably not crowns,) to boost my xp for sure! Almost level 50 for me!
You know what? I would pay crowns but not a lot

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
coolguydude102 on May 3, 2015 wrote:
You know what? I would pay crowns but not a lot
I'd pay gold, not crowns.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Swaying Puppet on May 4, 2015 wrote:
I'd pay gold, not crowns.
To be honest, i would to the same. Even though food bought with Gold, is only temporary stat boosts.