Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Items For Level 101 (When Implemented)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Everyone know the game is called "Wizard101," right (and if you don't know that, GET OUT)? Well, what if after reaching level 101 (when finally implemented) you get a special pack that CAN'T be bought with crowns that gives you a set of ambrose gear for your element (just gear that looks like ambrose's uniform, INCLUDING THE MONOCLE), also his staff, a special pet, a new spell card (a 0 rank card meant to be like Snow Drift and other related spells), and a special mount SPECIALLY for your element! Here is the pet species, special spells names, and mounts names!

Pet: Fire Dragon | Mount: Sun Serpent | Spell: Pip Burn (Remove Regular OR Power Pips For 3 Turns, Your Choice )

Pet: Snow Angel | Mount: Wooly Mammoth | Spell: Freeze Ward/Charm (Make A Ward/Blade Activate A Round Later)

Pet: Storm Shark | Mount: Storm Owl | Spell: Electrify (Turn Any Charm, Ward, Aura, Or Spell Into A Storm Version)

Pet: Medusa | Mount: Basilisk | Rock Hard (Increase A Shield Add Another 15% To Its Current Deduction Of Damage)

Pet: Centaur | Mount: Spinysaur | Spell: Thorns (Turn An Enemy's Heal Overtime To Damage)

Pet: Dr. Von's Monster ("Lab Monster" For Short) | Mount: Avenging Fossil | Spell: Soul Lock (Heal Any Health The Target Is Healed For 3 Turns)

Pet: Ra | Mount: Scorpion | Spell: Gust (Take 15% Off Of A Blade Or Ward Over The Course Of 3 Rounds)

I can't list the stats of the items, so that is up to Kingsisle (IF THIS IDEA WAS ACTUALLY USED, WHICH IT PROBABLY WON'T BE). Other than that, I'm Finished! Now You Can Move On With Your Day!
Also, Maybe You Hate My Idea Or Think It's Too OP, I Dunno, You Tell Me.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
I realized there is a Medusa pet already, so instead of that, how about a keeper of the flame pet? sound good?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I fully agree and enjoy this idea
But there needs to be a quest that is quite hard to beat.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I think there is already a ice angel but don't know the name it has white hair and the skin color is African American

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TheLegionOfAnime on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Everyone know the game is called "Wizard101," right (and if you don't know that, GET OUT)? Well, what if after reaching level 101 (when finally implemented) you get a special pack that CAN'T be bought with crowns that gives you a set of ambrose gear for your element (just gear that looks like ambrose's uniform, INCLUDING THE MONOCLE), also his staff, a special pet, a new spell card (a 0 rank card meant to be like Snow Drift and other related spells), and a special mount SPECIALLY for your element! Here is the pet species, special spells names, and mounts names!

Pet: Fire Dragon | Mount: Sun Serpent | Spell: Pip Burn (Remove Regular OR Power Pips For 3 Turns, Your Choice )

Pet: Snow Angel | Mount: Wooly Mammoth | Spell: Freeze Ward/Charm (Make A Ward/Blade Activate A Round Later)

Pet: Storm Shark | Mount: Storm Owl | Spell: Electrify (Turn Any Charm, Ward, Aura, Or Spell Into A Storm Version)

Pet: Medusa | Mount: Basilisk | Rock Hard (Increase A Shield Add Another 15% To Its Current Deduction Of Damage)

Pet: Centaur | Mount: Spinysaur | Spell: Thorns (Turn An Enemy's Heal Overtime To Damage)

Pet: Dr. Von's Monster ("Lab Monster" For Short) | Mount: Avenging Fossil | Spell: Soul Lock (Heal Any Health The Target Is Healed For 3 Turns)

Pet: Ra | Mount: Scorpion | Spell: Gust (Take 15% Off Of A Blade Or Ward Over The Course Of 3 Rounds)

I can't list the stats of the items, so that is up to Kingsisle (IF THIS IDEA WAS ACTUALLY USED, WHICH IT PROBABLY WON'T BE). Other than that, I'm Finished! Now You Can Move On With Your Day!
Also, Maybe You Hate My Idea Or Think It's Too OP, I Dunno, You Tell Me.
I am pretty sure that the next level cap will be 110 not 101

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Would love to see:

• Instead of a pet quest for level 106, a quest to rescue a crafting vendor who offers school-exclusive recipes for everything from 106-level clothes, to a school specific mount, to a craftable pet, to a school-specific craftable house. Maybe a crafted level 108 spell too.
  • At level 102, return to CL or ZF to pick up a quest for the next sun enchant after Colossal...Galactic! This one works a little differently. Instead of a vanilla + Damage increase, it adds 2 to pip cost for the spell, but increases damage by 500. So, Storm Lord would cost 9 but do 1190 damage + stun; Fire Elf would cost 4 but do 175 + 600 damage over 3 rounds; etc.
  • After Galactic, you may train one or more of the following enchantments:
  • Foreshadowed: Add a Shadow pip to the spell cost and increase its effect by 150-200. E.g. Foreshadowed Meteor strike costs 4 + but does around 500 damage to each target; Foreshadowed Satyr costs 4 + but heals for 1080
  • Obscured: Add a Shadow pip to the spell cost and decrease its normal pip cost by 1. Obscured Forest Lord costs 7 + instead of 8.
  • Pruned: Reduce spell normal pip cost by 2 and reduce its effect by 150-200. Can only reduce the spell's final pip cost to 4 or greater; so it can't be used on spells that normally cost 5 or less. This is to keep people from being able to make 0-pip bolts and 2-pip satyrs that are more effective than fairy. If you have a Prune and a Satyr in hand, and you try to use the Prune on the Satyr, the target spell will be greyed out.

Oh and a crafted or dropped upgrade to the Sidhe Staff, a little block please :)