Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
So I was doing some PvP today, because I was bored. I was fighting a commander will full commander gear, and he had an imp pet. With only a pedigree of 28. (It was an ancient one too) so we started fighting and I used an ice bird to get me an ice blade and to do a little damage. As soon as that spell finished his imp cast a fairy. I was thinking "okay maybe a lucky cast" but then I go and put down a minion and it casts a sprite. I didn't trigger it at all since nothing hit him. Through-out the whole battle this imp was spamming heals of unicorn, fairy, and sprite. The thing is I couldn't kill him because the full commander gear gave him amazing resist so something like a triton or judge wouldn't fully kill. It ended when I ran out of cards.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
What level are you? If you are level fifty and in celesftia, you can buy reshuffle tc from the archive. If you aren't aware of what reshuffle is, it is a balance card for four pips that allows you to put all your cards back in your deck when you are running low on cards to use. Also, you should focus on getting more resist as well. If you get more resist you might be able to outlast him, especially if you have reshuffle.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Good pets are good except when your opponent has them :D

Sounds like you were using TC attacks? and this was a fairly low level match?

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Dakota Death on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Good pets are good except when your opponent has them :D

Sounds like you were using TC attacks? and this was a fairly low level match?
I tryed to beat i higher leveld guy but he always using fire spells like for egemple 1. fire dog 2. fire elf 3. fire cat and using tcs.