Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long did it take you guys to finish Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2014
Hey,
I just wanted to know how long it took you guys to finish Azteca, just for my curiosity.
I almost done with Azteca I think, (I'm on Floating Mountains right now) and it took my about 2 weeks or so.
Is that the average amount of time it takes?
Thanks.

Alexis Starblade- Lvl 88 .

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
depends on how many hours you play

I play for around 8~10 hours per day depending on my schedule

Usually takes me less than a week to finish a world depending on what world it is

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
It really just depends on how much you play wizard101 and how much you quest. I personally think questing is boring unless I find company, so I don't quest that much. Azteca is going quicker than I expected, I am almost done and I just started it about 2 weeks ago. I would say people finish Azteca somewhere between 2 weeks to a month, so your pace is average, maybe slightly quicker. I hope this helped!
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Hey there! It took me about a week and half to finish Azteca. It was much more quicker that I thought it would. I did lots of team up so I met many wizards along the way.

Kelsey Rainbowflame 92

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
You play 10 hours a day?!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Everyone here is going to think I am lying, but I am not. I beat Azteca with a friend (Myth shoutout to ye Chris) and I beat it in: 3 DAYS! I know it was during the summer, so we didn't have school, and we played like all day. The boss system we used was someone uses aoe, another uses single and we killed the boss and minion same turn. It worked amazing, :D Azteca was a pretty easy and short world for me, but nothing compares to how we beat Zafaria in 1 and a half days :D

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Alexis Starblade on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Hey,
I just wanted to know how long it took you guys to finish Azteca, just for my curiosity.
I almost done with Azteca I think, (I'm on Floating Mountains right now) and it took my about 2 weeks or so.
Is that the average amount of time it takes?
Thanks.

Alexis Starblade- Lvl 88 .
Took me one month because i mostly PvP and because i'm not a no life...

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
I don't know how many hours it takes me to complete it, but I've completed both Avalon and Azteca within a day, so I'd say about 9 or so hours. I have my lvl 100 storm to power lvl me through it though. If you're wondering in the summer when I don't have school I can beat the whole game in 5 days (counting sleep and eating, etc). I'm aiming for 4 days for this next summer lol

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Started when it came out in 2013. Didn't finish until June 2014. To be fair, though, I spent a lot of time not-Azteca-ing because I hate Azteca.