Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Five B.O.X.E.S. Spells, please!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed obtaining Treasure Card spells from the bosses that are in the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event, however, I've been thinking that these spells should be craftable spells added to that event. I especially like the Sirocco Djinni spell & got amazed by it so much that I wish to craft that spell & add it to my Balance Wizard's deck! I'm sure there are other Wizards who like these spells other than Sirocco Djinni are wishing for these other spells to be made craftable, too.

Arthur Wethersfield, if you're around, please listen to my request. I wish to see these spells from the Five B.O.X.E.S. made craftable. I would like to obtain the recipes & craft them. Please listen to my request! Hope that gets made next time it occurs or so.

Thanks!

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Yea the life one needs to be added since it's a 4 pip aoe

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Trimond297 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I enjoyed obtaining Treasure Card spells from the bosses that are in the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event, however, I've been thinking that these spells should be craftable spells added to that event. I especially like the Sirocco Djinni spell & got amazed by it so much that I wish to craft that spell & add it to my Balance Wizard's deck! I'm sure there are other Wizards who like these spells other than Sirocco Djinni are wishing for these other spells to be made craftable, too.

Arthur Wethersfield, if you're around, please listen to my request. I wish to see these spells from the Five B.O.X.E.S. made craftable. I would like to obtain the recipes & craft them. Please listen to my request! Hope that gets made next time it occurs or so.

Thanks!
It's practically an efreet..... so no I would hate to see balance in pvp with a efreet like fire.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
I would enjoy having some more spells, but ppl quit complaining that balance is OP(Over Powered) it is like that so it can keep the other elements in balance.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
I would enjoy having some more spells, but ppl quit complaining that balance is OP(Over Powered) it is like that so it can keep the other elements in balance.
Thanks for these words & that motivated backup of yours. It would be really nice to see craftable spells added during the Five B.O.X.E.S. event, along with more new crafting exclusive spells for more skilled crafters to craft. Hope that gets taken into account next time that event is running again.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Trimond297 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:

Thanks!
well, as far as craftable goes, if KI were to stay their course, they'd only make the "boiler golem" spells craftable since they're 4 pips. That being said, I'd craft the life one no problem!

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
dayerider on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
well, as far as craftable goes, if KI were to stay their course, they'd only make the "boiler golem" spells craftable since they're 4 pips. That being said, I'd craft the life one no problem!
well the efreets might be a mutate maybe

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Alexandra PearlBlo... on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
well the efreets might be a mutate maybe
might be a good start yeah

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Sign me up

Would love to have Potboiler, Sirocco, Storm and Franklinstove

Would love all of these spells to DROP from the Loremaster (Myth) in the Avalon box, and from Ostrame so lower level wiz can have a chance too.