Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

100+ quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Dear Kingsisle,

When you just start out the game and when you finish the tutorial, Merle Ambrose talks about you filling his shoes one day. If someone is level 100+, shouldn't they get the quest of becoming headmaster? Since Darkmoor came out, the level 100+ wizards have had something to do, but after they finish the dungeon, what else can they do? So i think you should go to this one world called Xerxes where the wizards help out the people in the village to have them be in favor of you being headmaster, then at the end of the world, the player should have to defeat the headmaster to become headmaster of Ravenwood school of magical arts. I'll leave the rest up to you guys!

Dakota ShadowForge lvl 62 wizard

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Dakota ShadowForge on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle,

When you just start out the game and when you finish the tutorial, Merle Ambrose talks about you filling his shoes one day. If someone is level 100+, shouldn't they get the quest of becoming headmaster? Since Darkmoor came out, the level 100+ wizards have had something to do, but after they finish the dungeon, what else can they do? So i think you should go to this one world called Xerxes where the wizards help out the people in the village to have them be in favor of you being headmaster, then at the end of the world, the player should have to defeat the headmaster to become headmaster of Ravenwood school of magical arts. I'll leave the rest up to you guys!

I don't know, I'm not sure if I want to focus on running a school AND stopping whatever Old Cob is up to.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I don't think we should become headmaster as it wouldn't make sense for us all to become headmaster. Plus Ambrose isn't dead and I don't see him retiring from it. The name of the new world is interesting though.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Naw, I want to go have adventures. I get enough of school and work IRL :D Merle is fine the way he is.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dakota ShadowForge on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle,

Sorry no. We have a headmaster, who should remain in place.
We will always be helping save different worlds. That's our function as wizards here.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
well, shouldn't them exalteds get to at least get to take control over a world?

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
No. Merle Ambrose can be headmaster himself. We need to focus on whatever Old Cob is up to.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
What should be done instead is to continue to provide new quests with new worlds for exalted wizards.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
I'm not sure about the whole idea of defeating Headmaster Ambrose after reaching level 100+ to become Headmaster. It is an intriguing thought though. I like Headmaster Ambrose, and I don't see him giving up the job at any time in the future, even though he's... wait... how old is he now? lol!
The whole quest idea that Logan had was interesting and sounds like something level 100+ students could do.

Alura Mooncaster

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Ok, I get it. Big MA ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Although,
in the new world Xerxes, how about Exalteds find out what Old Cob is up to, then they try to stop him?

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
well I wouldn't want to fight him, if his pet which I am assuming is Gamma, and he defeated Morganthe at her youth by himself imagine Ambrose! I wouldn't want to fight that, especially if its a 1v1 lol, I would die, He is a like Albus Dumbledore, he looks like a fool but truly, he know everything mwahahahaha. plus imagine some of the cheats this guy might pull! I can see it now "The three schools combined shall be your demise" casts Fire Dragon, Frost Giant, and Storm Lord.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I think the new world is a great idea but, Headmaster A. would be nothing would he die? turn to stone? or just turn to different npc? either way.....What we wizards do affects our world and the worlds so what about the other wizards would they come to you as a npc when you are on.......Can you amagin being bugged with stupid quests " can you ask the teachers to give us better spells??
-Thanks for reading
Hannah DreamGem Lv. 20