Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who has actually bought a PvP kiosk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I was always wondering if anyone has bought one the kiosks at the two thousand (2000) ticket price. The concept is very appealing but the price is not. If they are really trying to market these I would assume they would be in the crown shop as a furniture item. Adding the option to get this item for crowns would raise the popularity of this item, because two thousand (2000) crowns is a tad more appealing that two thousand (2000) arena tickets.

So has anyone bought one of these kiosks?
Was it the Practice kiosk or the Rank kiosk? (I applaud you if you bought both)
Is it really helpful?
Did the two thousand (2000) arena ticket price deter you?

I know people might say adding the kiosks to the crown shop is still not appealing since gold is the best way to go, or they might say "what about the tapestries?" However I have a feeling if the tapestries were added to the crown shop it would be for a large amount and I prefer the crafting option because then it is more balanced that way. And buying the kiosks for gold is like asking them to put their premium items like the two person mounts for gold. Also a crafting option for the kiosks doesn't look very realistic since KI has them for arena tickets - and for a fair amount I might add.

Though I would really like to see them in the crown shop.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I bought ever kiosk avaliable, (i tournament alot). I find it useful when your oppenet doesn't get to see you at all when you leave.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I bought a ranked pvp kiosk. I think it's cool, opponents can't see you before and after your match.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I have one for decoration purposes. Play tournaments. You can get good amounts of tickets that way, but you need crowns for that. Just remember. Nothing truely valuable is easy to get. Say they had those for about 200 arena tickets so many people would have those and they would be less valuable to have.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Alex Stormlight on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
I have one for decoration purposes. Play tournaments. You can get good amounts of tickets that way, but you need crowns for that. Just remember. Nothing truely valuable is easy to get. Say they had those for about 200 arena tickets so many people would have those and they would be less valuable to have.
The relativity of value. This is why the PvP system is how it is.