Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Tv Series?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I've had this idea for a while for a Wizard101 in game TV series, it could run weekly and use the same animation from the commercials. It could star a young teen from Earth who gets summoned to Ravenwood by Merle Ambrose to be it's savior, it follows the game story, with a few original episodes thrown in, thoughts

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Taryn DF on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
I've had this idea for a while for a Wizard101 in game TV series, it could run weekly and use the same animation from the commercials. It could star a young teen from Earth who gets summoned to Ravenwood by Merle Ambrose to be it's savior, it follows the game story, with a few original episodes thrown in, thoughts
eh i wouldnt watch it because the commercials are misleading on what the game acctually looks like and it would run for a while because of how long the story is

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Taryn DF on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
Interesting ideal but here my input

1 People would want to see there class so there going need to be one wizard from each class to make everyone happy.

2 We been threw the story so many times it get old why not something new like make a tv series about how there facing everyday problems in wizard101 I would watch that tv show anytime it came on because it be funny interesting and be about the game i play and i like to see what kinda personalty they gave my school

3 This would cost a lot of money and kl is dealing with a lot of people complain about problems with the game like not be able to see the global spell if you die in battle and flee and come back or if you get log out for a mint.

Its a good ideal but Right now kl needs to focuses it time on balance the game and fix in the bugs

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
That seems like a cool idea. Maybe like the major, final battles like battling Malistaire can be the season finales of the show!

Amber SpiritShade Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
sliver moon wolf on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Interesting ideal but here my input

1 People would want to see there class so there going need to be one wizard from each class to make everyone happy.

2 We been threw the story so many times it get old why not something new like make a tv series about how there facing everyday problems in wizard101 I would watch that tv show anytime it came on because it be funny interesting and be about the game i play and i like to see what kinda personalty they gave my school

3 This would cost a lot of money and kl is dealing with a lot of people complain about problems with the game like not be able to see the global spell if you die in battle and flee and come back or if you get log out for a mint.

Its a good ideal but Right now kl needs to focuses it time on balance the game and fix in the bugs
that's why i said i would throw in a few original episodes to mix it up and have nothing to do with the original story, not as filler but as a way to develop the characters and their relationships and I think a lot can be done with this game in a TV format, it could look really cool and be really open to creative possibilities.