Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blade cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
Hi everyone, I am new to the game and I would like to know when does my ice avatar get the ice blade to use in fights...all my other avatars have blades except my ice. Did I miss it? i am a level 30 now and I don't have one yet ... help please.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Unfortunately, Ice does not get their blade spell until level 38. Until then, you can use the elemental blades bought from Niles in krokotopia. They are balance school so will cost you a training point, but it is well worth it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ice is the last to learn it's blade, level 38. You can learn the balance Elemental Blades for a training point at level 25 though.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Golden Gopher on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am new to the game and I would like to know when does my ice avatar get the ice blade to use in fights...all my other avatars have blades except my ice. Did I miss it? i am a level 30 now and I don't have one yet ... help please.
Here's all the information you need to know, good luck!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Iceblade

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
You get the spell as an ice when you are level 38. It's a long wait, but it's worth it. When you get to level 38, your teacher should have a quest for you. So these, and you should get the new spell. Good luck!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
No worries, you didn't miss it! Ice is generally supposed to have the lowest attack, and in return, it takes a long time to get your blade! You will receive you blade at level 38. Here is a link to Wizard101 Central Wiki, if you need anymore information:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Iceblade

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
You did not miss your Iceblade. Ice does not get the blade until level 38. When you hit that mark, you should get a new quest to go and get it. In the meantime, make sure you spend a training point and go pick up the Elemental Blade from Niles the Balance Tree in Krokotopia - that will help until you get the Iceblade.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No, you did not miss it. If I remember correctly, your ice will get it at level 38. My Ice is only at level 33 and working to get hers too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Golden Gopher on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Ice gets their blade at level 38. You should have trained the elemental blades in Krok...that will help a lot both before and after you get your blade.

All Ice spells are below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells