Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for the reign deer sleigh mount.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
I have a question for the reign deer sleigh mount, why is it one person'd? shouldn't it be 2? the bag in the back of the mount, i understand. But when using this mount, i feel like i'm using a 2 person mount. i'm having a problem seeing because of the deer blocking my veiw. Zoom out only goes so far. Is it alright if we could get a second person either rightt next to the steering person, or on the back of the reign deer? And anther suggestion, if a person is using a mount in the theme of christmas, and they are "santa claus' apperently, could the person steering get a costume only while using the mount? Example: i'm off of the mount, i look like andrew. I've equipped the mount, suddenly i look like santa claus, yet you check my stats and they still look the same. If there'd be a second person, they would appear as an elf. Same stats, just a costume. If we were to suddenly be dragged into battle, then we would appear with our normal equipment. Thus labeling "Santa's little helper ".

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i think that would be wonderful i have a reindeer sleigh mount also so i agree

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
i want more reindeer pulling the sleigh i dont care how crazy long it will bee lol xd