Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with spell quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
excuse me, i have a friend that is life level 53 but she didn't got the quest of dryad neither rebirth, is this a glitch or something like that? someone told us was because of her last name in the game. but please can someone tell us? she received the message from moolinda wu, to go to her classroom but when she went there the professor didn't had any quest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
calebshadowbrand on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
excuse me, i have a friend that is life level 53 but she didn't got the quest of dryad neither rebirth, is this a glitch or something like that? someone told us was because of her last name in the game. but please can someone tell us? she received the message from moolinda wu, to go to her classroom but when she went there the professor didn't had any quest.
Your name in the game has nothing to do with anything.
All quests are done in order... Life spells are shown below. Your friend will need to figure out what she missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Defender
May 17, 2014
My answer is going to the life teacher and seeing what the quest is at that moment, if it's a quest from level 30 or below, she might have to do quite a bit of questing before getting to rebirth.