Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to the other worlds of the spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
How do I get to the other worlds? I think you have to do the main quest, but I am afraid it is the 'A Penny Saved' quest, and you need crowns! My mom forbids spending money on games, so does this mean that I have to stay in wizard city forever? PLEASE HELP!!

TeamLeo739

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
TeamLeo739 on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
How do I get to the other worlds? I think you have to do the main quest, but I am afraid it is the 'A Penny Saved' quest, and you need crowns! My mom forbids spending money on games, so does this mean that I have to stay in wizard city forever? PLEASE HELP!!

TeamLeo739
I don't believe there's anyway around spending crowns or buying a membership once you finish Unicorn Way quests, but you can earn crowns doing trivia at https://www.freekigames.com/trivia

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
matt battle on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I don't believe there's anyway around spending crowns or buying a membership once you finish Unicorn Way quests, but you can earn crowns doing trivia at https://www.freekigames.com/trivia
You can progress until the end of Triton Avenue.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
lewski on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
You can progress until the end of Triton Avenue.
Haha, my bad. Sorry.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TeamLeo739 on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:

TeamLeo739
The game is only free to start. To continue, you must become a member.
You get to other streets/worlds by doing main storyline quests to advance. But yes, you will have to buy the areas or buy membership. Pirate101 is the same way.
sorry

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
You're correct about how you have to follow the main quest in order to get to the next world, however in order to travel to other worlds you will have to purchase either crowns or a membership.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I am afraid you will need crowns or a membership to progress past Wizard City. However, there are ways to earn crowns without paying a cent. The first way is to do the quizzes on www.freekigames.com/trivia The second way is to earn crowns by watching advertisements. In order to earn crowns by watching advertisements, you need to enable that feature at www.wizard101.com/user/kiaccounts/parentalcontrols/game in order to see the 'Earn Crowns' button in-game.

I hope this helps!

Amy DeathWhisper, Initiate Necromancer