Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
I know, I am ashamed myself. I have no friends on Wizard101.
I have just reached level 30 and I have gained access to Aquila. Since I have no friends (not even friends who are non-member), I can't make a group to go into the dungeon. I tried doing it myself, but I was immediately defeated in the first battle. Since I heard the dungeon was made for a group anyways (I mean I need one no matter what), I was wondering if anyone could help me? No specific school or level needed, but I would appreciate 1 life wizard, if possible.
If you are willing to help, I will arrange a time and date (or just whenever we are both on, I can wait if you're busy. No rush.)

My wizard name is Kestrel Jadesong and I am a Myth Wizard, Level 30 - Health: 1774

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Hey,

I could help, although i am not 30 yet, I am leveling quite quickly on my right now. If needed I can hop over to my . I can meet up with you in olde town some time this weekend, I am on est so just ask for a time and I will respond with a yes or no...

Gildroy Dark Talon lvl 15
Keelan Sun Vault lvl 95

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
I cannot get on anytime soon but I would reccomend using Team Up, I had maybe two friends at level 30 and did Team Up, beat it numerous times with the same people and got all my Senators Gear in about 5 trys. Again Team Up, good luck :)
David EmeraldBlade 67
Ian EmeraldBlade 19

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
A good way to find a group is through Team Up. You can also go to some of the busier realms like Ambrose and there should be at least some people going in unless it's at a time when almost no one is playing.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2014
have you done it yet? sorry I'm late replying on this post. but if you still need help I would be glad to help on any of my wizards this is them:
Megan dream thief level 50

Megan dreamfountain level 42

feel free to add me

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I am a level 88 ice wizard, and would love to help. My wizard name is Erin Dusk Weaver, and I usually can be found in the Kelvin realm, mornings and evenings, CST. I don't have a lot of W101 friends, either; most have either quit or leveled out. If you're also looking for people to help you quest, I would be up for that, too.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
hey, have you done it yet? sorry i am a little late, but if you are still open, i could help. i am but i am a healer. just tell me if i can do anything.