Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks Kingsisle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
To all the people who make the game work, I thank you. I know you don't have to do this for us and I know you work hard, and the people that don't agree with me don't have to. I maintain being an admin for a Facebook page for the game, and I know that it is a hard job. Working the game itself? I would think it would be unbelievably hard. Complaining about "Drop rates are too low" or "This boss is too hard" isn't worth any of it because you don't have to work for us at all. I thank everyone that put their hard work into the game once again, and wish that they have a wonderful time providing us with this game and the fun that it provides.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
yes, totally since i first made my first account on 2012 this game have been full of fun, it has a little of everything, action, suspense, drama, incredible story its fantastic.its better game i ever played before, its also not just fun its educative i learned many positive things from this game and is spectacular, i hope you never stop this game and keep making more fun games.thank you kingsisle for bring education, fun and happiness to the community.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Yes KI, thanks for providing such a wonderful game. Despite the few issues I have with the game, I really appreciate all of the hard work that goes into producing Wizard101. Thanks again and keep up the great work!