Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Mark Option

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
It's great to be able to mark an area to port back to but sometimes I wish I had a second mark as well so I could leave my first mark for a later time and have the second for things I'm doing currently.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Play with a friend. have them make a mark at one spot, you at another. they can port to thier mark, then you port to them to them. you can port to your mark, then they port to you. Even works better with multi friends.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Yes I do that as well but sometimes it's nice to be able to do it yourself without having to use your friends as a teleport device.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Right, the game might have workarounds, but you're basically saying "Hey, given that we've quested for 100 levels and a dozen worlds, how about adding a tiny little button to help us out?" Which makes perfect sense to me.

Given how big the teleport button is on the screen, I think we have room for another. I wouldn't mind buying an elixir or completing a new world in order to get it.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Exactly! There are places I like to farm so I like to mark for a quick port when I need gold etc. but then if I'm doing say a dungeon that day I might like to mark as well without having to remove my previous mark. A second slot for this would be very helpful and would not take up much space on the screen as well.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Yes, great idea. I'd love a mark that would stay set to one location, in addition to the normal temporary one.

Our regular mark would work as always. The new mark would work similarly, but not clear when we use it. So we could keep a mark at an NPC or the base of an area we are farming until we chose to reset it somewhere else.