Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just started playing after 2 years - quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
hi, i hope this is the right board to ask this. i just started playing again after 2 years. when i logged in, i had a lot of alerts on the right side of my screen...some were telling me to see merle, some were telling me to see the prof about new spells. i started to do these things, but i teleported and the area wasn't ready for me and the game froze so i had to shut down and start again. when i logged back in, none of those alerts were there, and when i went to see those people, they didn't have exclamations over their heads. i also lost quests i was given, and i don't know how to get back on my main quest track because there were no quests in my quest log.

hopefully this isn't super confusing. any ideas on how to get my new spells would be awesome or how to find quests again...i think i had been in avalon when i stopped playing in 2012.

thanks!!
:)

Administrator
Hello,

If you don't have any quests, you might go back to Avalon and use the quest finder to see if there are any quests available.

I'd need to know your School and Level to try and help you find any spell quests.

If you need extra help, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they can look into your account to help you get back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Ok, thank you so much! I appreciate this.