Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will the third Arc main villain be death school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Ok so I feel like with the last two main villains being from the death school that our third one should be something else. It seems like the Death School is preffered by Wizard101 because two of the hardest dungeons where centered around death to (The Hades Dungeon and Darkmoor). It just seems like all the hardest challenges are normally death centered. I would love to see the third arc villain be centered around Celestial magic. Do any of you feel the same way? Share your thoughts on the topic! See ya in game!

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
I would like to see a villain school other than Death. So far, we've had two Death antagonists. The idea of one Death antagonist in the earlier worlds, Malistaire, may appeal to the players who have just started. In later worlds, more specifically the second arc storyline, players may have expected a different antagonist.

Maybe a Star school antagonist? Would be a good, fresh start. Love the Celestial Magic antagonist idea.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I think that may have something to do with 'death is creepy and evil' persona. Wouldn't it be interesting if that was flipped entirely on its head? For instance, the person who seems to be guiding you through the worlds is friendly like what you may expect from a life school, then turn out to actually be a baddie? It would offer something different at least.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
I think that may have something to do with 'death is creepy and evil' persona. Wouldn't it be interesting if that was flipped entirely on its head? For instance, the person who seems to be guiding you through the worlds is friendly like what you may expect from a life school, then turn out to actually be a baddie? It would offer something different at least.
ooo I like that idea would make good for either a final boss in the world or even the entire main villain.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Actually it's basically confirmed the new villain will be Old Cob, and he'll most likely be shadow or death.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
Actually it's basically confirmed the new villain will be Old Cob, and he'll most likely be shadow or death.
Really? I must have missed something...how was this (basically) confirmed?

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Balancealot on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
Really? I must have missed something...how was this (basically) confirmed?
"Fly free, my children! Marry and make war! Build fleeting empires and towers of cards and beautiful disasters!
Fly through the Spiral, to Polaris, Empyrea, and Mirage, to the hidden lands and the broken shores!"

It may not be confirmed, but darn it this would be a pretty convincing reason that he is. And besides, King Artorious confirmed he was NOT , though specified no more.

Defender
May 09, 2010
Old Cob is no doubt gonna be a little different. His motives are unclear, but from what I have gathered, I bet he's gonna be a Shadow boss!

Blaze Stormmancer

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
I hope not, death villans are so cliche.