Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi Everyone!, Dont Read If You Haven't Fought Morganthe! Plz? Or read because you want to know also
How hard is Morganthe? I know some what a lot about her! But I wanna know more. I know that she has a chant. I dont remember it complete. But it goes like " From The Shadow I Strike! " I know that the last part.
But I dont remember the rest. And I know There is a 4 vs 1 battle. There Is shadow, fire,ice,and um storm i think that you fight. 4 different Morganthe! She say something like this before the battle " You will have to fight the forms of me to win! " . Something like that. And I know she has a cheat for each Morganthe Form. And each morganthe has a amazing spider attack! And that every time you defeat a Morganthe Form the glass below The Real Morganthe breaks. Soon after each Morganthe From is gone the glass breaks and she falls out of the world. But right before she falls she trys to destory us. But the power was TOO great for her. And I know that after battle you talk to um a spider [ sry i forgot his name again ] Bob? idk sry. Then you get the Badge The Child Of Light And Shadow. Is there anything else about her that you guys know? Beside her drops. I dont want to know. Also after her defeat you talk to Merle And he gives you a necklace. Its like 80+ or 90+. And I know she is the spider queen. And BEFORE [ in like the lower world like Celestia ] She wanted all power. So she took power from Celestia. Then Zafria to cause more trouble.
So plz tell me. Thanks!

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Hello!
I am quite confused by what your question is. I will assume you want to know more about Morganthe. Well, get ready for story time!
Morganthe's prophecy: "The Mirror will Break, the Horn will Call, from the Shadows I Strike, the Skies will Fall!" This is a HUGE impact on second arc. The final battle with her is a 4v1 fight. There is an Ice, Storm, Balance, and Death. They have about 25k-27k health. Their cheats aren't major. Nothing to worry about really. And after you defeat her you talk to Old Cob... Not Bob... Morganthe's main goal was to create the Shadow Web. The Shadow Web is her new universe she was trying to build using the Song of Creation. The Shadow Web is her universe built in her image. I hoped this helped. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!