Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle of Zues, Poseidon and Hades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Me and my wife spent about 3 hours trying to beat those three and I know we are doing something wrong. We know that Hades is the one to get rid of first and we have to spend crowns for the healing minions just to keep us alive. I know it's a matter of how we set up our deck, but can't seem to figure out the best setup. I am a level 94 fire wizard and she is level 94 balance wizard. We can usually get it done with just me and her, but the cheating bosses always seem to give us a bit of trouble. Any advice would be appreciated!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance should heal and support Fire in this case (Hades has 80% Balance resist). Blade up as much as possible. Put 2-3 Feint, TC Feint, Potent Feint on Hades and Zeus. You cannot trap Poseidon. Balance should dress as a tank/healer, heal/buff deck, and should draw most of the fire by healing, while both of you blade and trap those 2. Dragon or Rain will take those 2 out and hurt Poseidon. Then Blade up again and finish him off with Serpent or Efreet. Hope that helps, it's just one strategy.

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
This may not help much, but maybe balance can support and attack when possible and fire is main attacker..

I can't help but point this out.. however...

omigosh banish them from living, they..

posted. a. wizard. city. post. in. khrysalis. *dies*

ok lol but for real sorry to nitpick but i believe this should be in wc

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
one solution. Get a life wizard to help. I am a life wizard and i hardly ever die because i can heal myself. I did zeus with one other person and they were lvl 43 and I was lvl 31. Surely two lvl 94 wizards could handle at least the zeus boss.

Kalya Raincloud thuergist (life rules)

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
kckat018 on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
one solution. Get a life wizard to help. I am a life wizard and i hardly ever die because i can heal myself. I did zeus with one other person and they were lvl 43 and I was lvl 31. Surely two lvl 94 wizards could handle at least the zeus boss.

Kalya Raincloud thuergist (life rules)
That's a different version of Zeus. The OP is talking about the one in Tartarus.

I'd agree with balance boosting fire. Hit with AoEs and try to take out all at once, or at least the two you can trap. Poseidon might need a another hit, but if you blade a few rounds and dragon you should get 2 down and the third half health or less. It's much easier with a full team, but two can do it. Set a mark before entering the last fight, just in case.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
Here's your best bet.

1. Get help: You sound like you could use a storm and life in this case, a jading life would take off the pressure of crowns, and a storm would help a LOT with the damage needed to kill the 3

2. Have a strategy: Since Hades' is Balance immune, and you guys probably don't have shrike, I recommend having the balance help blade you and the storm up, you guys can focus on the kill
The life will make a huge help with healing, just all around making sure you guys don't die Never underestimate a life wizard. And if the life can jade, that's all the better. The balance should also keep reshuffles.

3. The plan: I would recommend you two (fire and storm) killing ONE BOSS AT A TIME. This is the most effective way in my opinion. Have the balance blade you up, you blade up, and take out Hades' first. Then the other 2, it's been a while but I remember killing Zeus before Poseidon..

4. Be patient: It may take a while before you get the gear, and you might just want to go farm Darkmoor now that it's out with the more complete gear, but in farming, always remember, it's all luck. And always have a strat before you start, so everyone can be effective

POTIONS Good luck farming

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger