Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with the Jabberwock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
As a fire wizard (level 80) help is hard to find. I cannot beat the Jabberwock and have tried millions of times. This right has been difficult for me because of our shared spells and id need prisms to more effectively defeat him. Can anyone give me strategies.

And also what do you do when you can't beat your only quest, and need to level up so you can complete it solo. As of now I am paying for a membership and have absolutely no need for it.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
That's a hard fight to solo, but not bad with some help. Have you tried using the "team up" feature? You could also get help though a fan site. Wizard101Central has a forum to meet up with other players, and special groups that help with bosses.

General strategy: fire resist/shields, attack on rounds 3,6,9,12.... when he hits you with meteor he also traps himself so "strike after he breathes his fire".

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Suri SunGem on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
As a fire wizard (level 80) help is hard to find. I cannot beat the Jabberwock and have tried millions of times. This right has been difficult for me because of our shared spells and id need prisms to more effectively defeat him. Can anyone give me strategies.

And also what do you do when you can't beat your only quest, and need to level up so you can complete it solo. As of now I am paying for a membership and have absolutely no need for it.
You should find a life wizard to help you so that you can heal and wont have to waste so many potions fleeing and porting back. Since you're fire you should load your deck with fire dispels and spam them on him before he casts meteor, he will still put the hex on himself even if he fizzles. A good ice wizard is also a nice help since they can take most of the hits with their high health and get a boost against him.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
I beat the Jabberwock with my fire wizard. My storm wizard fails miserably, It seemed that the jabberwok settles down after the storm wizard is gone although it does fire every once in a while.