Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I give up!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
I was doing the Big Ben when I reached level 26 (I didn't do any side quests) and went to learn it. I learnt the spell, added it to my deck (5 minutes passed) and then it wouldn't let me teleport to the dungeon and I had to do it all over again when I have reahed Meowarity in it the last time!
Gah!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
I was doing the Big Ben when I reached level 26 (I didn't do any side quests) and went to learn it. I learnt the spell, added it to my deck (5 minutes passed) and then it wouldn't let me teleport to the dungeon and I had to do it all over again when I have reahed Meowarity in it the last time!
Gah!
There are only certain things that you can do when you leave a dungeon like that. And you cannot go work on another dungeon / or another quest. When you went to work on your new spell quest, you reset the Big Ben dungeon quest. That is why you had to restart it all over again.

The Players Guide explains dungeons:

https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/questing2

The first paragraph says: "Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, going to another dungeon, playing a Mini-game, going to a PvP or Derby match, or going to your home will reset the Dungeon."

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicole ShadowSong on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Gah!
Contact support because you are supposed to have 30 minutes.
Next time mark somewhere, anywhere, inside the dungeon. As long as you don't log off, you have 30 minutes to port back.