Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not seeing some spells that i still need to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Hello,

I am a level 25 ice student and sometimes i go to my school to see what spells i have left to train. There are three left, the last one being colussus. But in battle i have seen enemies and allies alike use ice spells that i do not see that i have not trained yet, such as frost giant. I do not know if i have to get the other spells by going on quests or not but I would like to know why i am not seeing all the spells when i go to train.

Thanks,

JadeSonga#AllisonJadeSong

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There are other places to get spells. Your teacher has some, but you get more from quest rewards and other trainers, and some can be crafted, even obtained as boss drops.

If you want to know where a specific spell comes from you can check the Wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Also keep in mind that some enemies and pets have special spells that we can't train.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jadesonga on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I am a level 25 ice student and sometimes i go to my school to see what spells i have left to train. There are three left, the last one being colussus. But in battle i have seen enemies and allies alike use ice spells that i do not see that i have not trained yet, such as frost giant. I do not know if i have to get the other spells by going on quests or not but I would like to know why i am not seeing all the spells when i go to train.

Thanks,

All spells, like quests and worlds, are done in a specific order and at a specific level. Your Ice spells are all listed below. As for bosses/mobs using spells you don't have - some use spells you will never have. That's just the nature of the game.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Thanks so much. This was very helpful. I have been playing for a while, but never knew there were websites about it till very recently, so i have some catching up to do.

Thanks.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Thanks you for the websites, i see now that the other spells come from different sources and trainers. You guys are awesome, because i only got two replies and i already have a perfect answer. You guys are awesome.

Thanks