Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fighting buddy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
My W101 name is Sabrina Wintercloud and I'm a level 38. I need some help with Dr. Katzenstein's lab and maybe a few things in Grizzleheim. Anyone want to help?

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello Sabrina,

My, what a busy thread poster you have been, and I'm glad you take such an interest in so many aspects of Wizard101!

Please, help us to help you . It would be great if, when you request assistance in-game, you state some general information about your wizard.

Your realm, time zone, and what time(s) you're available, and perhaps your wizard's school, are all helpful in how someone can assist you through your progression. You may receive help from a high level player, or someone at your same progression level.

I suggest you allow a couple of days lead time as there is a delay in our responses to you.

During that time it would help if you did some research on the very helpful 3rd party sites to also assist you in the tried and tested strategies to overcome the in-game obstacles that are in the way of your progression. Doing these things makes you a stronger, more knowledgable player in Wizard101.

The information you learn, either from others or self-discovery, allows you to pay it forward for others who may be in your situation in the future.

Best of luck to you in The Spiral,

Gabriel

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
I am Level 51 and I am happy to help you best part is I LOVE that place

Anna Smith