Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I underlevel?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Well, I'm a level 83, I JUST got on it, like 5 minutes ago. I don't know if that's a good level to be on the third place in Azteca

JessicaFrostGem, 83

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
JessicaFrostGem on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, I'm a level 83, I JUST got on it, like 5 minutes ago. I don't know if that's a good level to be on the third place in Azteca

JessicaFrostGem, 83
Hi jessica, You're actually a perfect level. I was your level when i was in the third place. Good Luck in azteca it gets hard!

Sincerely
Sarah Battlerider level 87

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Jessica,

Level 83 is appropriate.

My son has a life wizard there; and uses two decks (one is for healing, and one if for solo play or attacking).

His attack strategy is fantastic. He just blades himself, while placing traps and converts on everything he fights; then casts forest lord or gnomes. Its a very effective strategy that tears through everything he fights.

Good luck with your travels and adventures, and remember to port to crowded realms and click on the team-up sigil in front of dungeons to join teams faster.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
I was level 80 when i got into azteca, you gain xp really fast there and as long as you keep playing, and doing occasional side quests, you will be find

Cameron Thunderpants< ( ;D ) level 91

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Most people don't reach Azteca till at least 80 - 85, I reached Azteca at 85. But I also do my side tasks as soon as I get them.

So... No, you're not under leveled.

Blaze Ash 95