Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fizzle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2014
ever since i gone to zafaria i fizzle almost every spell i do! mostly since my pet got a 5% accuracy (btw i am a deah wizard)i wasnt fizzling before not at all seriously!and now that why? what do i have to do to get back my not fizzle?

the only thing i chabged is the pet.the other one i had before that didnt gave me any accuracy and since this pet (that gives me 5% accuracy) i fizzle.no gear change nothing i havent fizzle since i left mooshu and now i am at zafaria..how is that possible?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lizard671 on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
ever since i gone to zafaria i fizzle almost every spell i do! mostly since my pet got a 5% accuracy (btw i am a deah wizard)i wasnt fizzling before not at all seriously!and now that why? what do i have to do to get back my not fizzle?

the only thing i chabged is the pet.the other one i had before that didnt gave me any accuracy and since this pet (that gives me 5% accuracy) i fizzle.no gear change nothing i havent fizzle since i left mooshu and now i am at zafaria..how is that possible?
The world has nothing to do with your fizzling. Did you recently change gear? If not, it's just the luck of the game (or lack thereof). There is always a chance of fizzling... with every single spell cast (except wands and other 100% spells)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Oh, wow. You should bring a friend to help you if you fizzle that many time.