Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have crowns, but I can't purchase.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Hi, Wizards!! I was hoping maybe that someone can help me with a technical issue. I logged out and logged back into the game to make sure that my balance still reflected recent purchases; and I checked the balance on my wizard101 account; and yes, I have enough to make a purchase -- however, the button to purchase in disabled after I select the item I want to buy, even though I have enough Crowns. So, I was wondering -- Are there limitations, that I was unaware about, towards how many purchases can be made? And if so, are the limitations on the items or on the frequency of purchase...? If someone can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance, Wizards!

Administrator
Hello,

Check that your backpack isn't full. If you want to purchase something, you'll need to have the space for it.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
In addition to Professor Greyrose's suggestion, if you're buying hoard packs you could potentially need to check your treasure cards as well. If you're at 494 or more total treasure cards, you will need to sell some of them.

Whether it's backpack space or treasure cards, you always need to have a minimum of 7 slots available in either in order to redeem hoard packs, because the chances are there every time you open one that you could get 7 items that will put you over your max.

If you're not buying hoard packs, it's still good to know just in case some day you do.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You should also check your reagents. If you have too many of one kind it will not let you purchase packs.

If you mouse over the buy button when it is gray it will tell you the reason you are unable to purchase the item.