Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the hardest dongeon in krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
What in your opinion is the hardest dongeon in krokotopia? If you can guess tel me cuase thats were i am

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I think it would be Krokopatra. I kept trying to defeat her but I never could. I stopped trying for a while and then i tried one more time and i won easily!

Survivor
May 26, 2012
tomb of the beguiler its crazy hard I barely made it halfway with 2 friends

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Lance5690 on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
tomb of the beguiler its crazy hard I barely made it halfway with 2 friends
Tomb of the beguiler is easy. I finished it with a lvl 28 ( I think ). I didn't do much. I did it with an ice wizard.

Thanks,
Victoria, Level 38 Life

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Tomb of the Beguiler; got destroyed by the life boss because I kept on forgetting prisms.
Also, Ngozi's health doesn't help much.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
miss aprilmay on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Tomb of the beguiler is easy. I finished it with a lvl 28 ( I think ). I didn't do much. I did it with an ice wizard.

Thanks,
Victoria, Level 38 Life
I am now lvl 46

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Tomb of the Beguiler is really the only challenging dungeon from krok at least to me :P I had to group up with a few others to complete it. If you are having trouble with any of the dungeons, ask me and we can set up a time :)

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 33

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Its not that hard because im only level 32 and i deafetted Loremaster by myself in Dragonspyre when someone let me transport to them when im still in krocktopia.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
i think the tomb of the beguiler is even for a lvl 33 cause i tried first boss 1800 health second i think 2800 health and the rest of tomb of the beguiler fire bosses 2000 health. last boss in the tower 3400 or 3800 health. is he like the first boss?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Tomb of the Beguiler, tried get past the first boss but couldn't, so I focused on Marleybone and other sidequests to gain a bit more health and tried again. Now I'm a lv 37 and i still cant get past him, even with all the shields and blades i obtained. But then again I've read about the Upper and Lower Zigzag.

Hero
May 07, 2015
prob eider tomb of the beguiler or krokopatra i got the tomb of the beguiler quts sorry im bad at spelling