Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class President/ Wizard of the month

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! I have an idea! We are a wizard school, right? And practically every school has the class president voting thing,right? What if we did that here? A certain month or year you have the opportunity to vote by maybe clicking on a wizard and there would be a new button called vote and you submit a vote, and whenever its done they announce who got most votes!

Ok.. if that wasn't such a good idea maybe we could at least do wizard of the month? It's just an idea. Probably has no meaning to it, but at least it could motivate players to always try to be the best that they can be.

You can tell me what you think! I understand if you think it's a bit bizarre! lol

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
People will feel so left out. I don't think this is good considering the same people will be chosen over and over again for popularity.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
I REALLY don't like this idea. The people who are voted while start acting like they are better than everyone and this promotes inequality in the community. There is many other ways to feel popular besides this that are fair.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
SweetTharmaturgy on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
People will feel so left out. I don't think this is good considering the same people will be chosen over and over again for popularity.
Oh, your right! I didn't think of that. :/ Unless KI they made it where you can only be it twice!

Defender
May 06, 2011
SweetTharmaturgy on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
I agree with SweetTharmaturgy. Those who really and badly want to be Class President / Wizard of the Month and don't ever get picked, they would probably start a riot...

Katherine Dragonblade, Level 91

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
You guys are right! Sorry, didn't think of that. :/ Thanks for correcting me. :)