Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit School AaEs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
~ For quite sometime the Spirit Schools have been at a loss when it came to obtaining Attack all Enemies (Or AaE for short) Spells. It was when Dragonsypre and Celestia came out that gave us the boost. Necromancers were given Scarecrow and Theurgists were given Forest Lord. And our brethen the poor Myth Wizards whom were the only Spirit School with an AaE at the time began to grow less powerful in the Morganthe Arc due to their lack of a stronger AaE. ~

~ Now, for the more interesting part. Scarecrow is a reliable and useful Spell but it was given so late in the game and it made it hard for Necromancers to quest quickly. Thus when Deer Knight came along all Necromancers were joyous. But there was still a flaw. You see, Deer Knight is only obtainable through three different ways. The first one is through Crown Packs, and the problem with this is that you're less likely to get the Spell you want and you waste tons of Crowns, the second is through Crafting but this takes time and it's hard to do, and the last one if through the Loremaster but she is difficult for lower levels to Farm and her Spell drop-rate is incredibly low. And Deer Knight is only useful for Farming and questing in Worlds like Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonsypre, Celestia, and Zafaria. After that you'd probably want to use Scarecrow and/or Avenging Fossil. Thus I think KingsIsle should grant Deer Knight as a trainable Spell to Necromancers while they're in Marleybone or Mooshu. ~

~ Theurgists are by far the leading School without a handful of AaEs. That's because they only have one, Forest Lord. And I believe it's time that KingsIsle finally listens to their plea for a low pip AaE and allows them to train it alongside Deer Knight. ~

~ Currently, Thanks to the B.O.X.E.S, there is a low pip AaE. It's called Potboiler and it's incredibly weak. But it can be changed. Here's what I'm thinking:

Potboiler, Rank V ((Life)): 400 Life Damage to all Opposing Targets.

If KingsIsle uses this idea then I think that they'll finally get Theurgists off their backs at least until the next World or so because they will need something stronger to replace Forest Lord. ~

~ Finally, in conclusion. Poor Myth has suffered for far to long in the Morganthe Arc. And as I said before it's because of their lack of stronger AaEs. Thus I propose my idea yet again that they turn Basilisk into an AaE. Of course modifications would have to be made and here's what I'm thinking:

Basilisk, Rank IX ((Myth)): 300 Myth Damage + 860 Myth Damage over Three Rounds to all Opposing Targets.

Well, that's all for now. And if you have any constructive criticism don't hesitate to share. Thank you and good bye. ~

~ Sincerely, Jace Daniels . . . .

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Thank you so much! I am DESPERATE for an AaE. I also wish they made one earlier in game too, because being a level 50 girl in dragons pyre, i need help practically ALL the time. I hate to annoy exalted wizards but you know, you can't just get stuck on a quest for eternity. I hate counting on centaurs every fight. :/ It takes too long and they're always at the bottom of my deck. :/ I hope Kingsisle makes more AaE for life though. They seem to have only 1 or 2 AaE spells in the whole game. Though I do love the game so much, Life does need more AaE ( oh sorry forgot, so does the other spirit schools! )

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
Thank you so much! I am DESPERATE for an AaE. I also wish they made one earlier in game too, because being a level 50 girl in dragons pyre, i need help practically ALL the time. I hate to annoy exalted wizards but you know, you can't just get stuck on a quest for eternity. I hate counting on centaurs every fight. :/ It takes too long and they're always at the bottom of my deck. :/ I hope Kingsisle makes more AaE for life though. They seem to have only 1 or 2 AaE spells in the whole game. Though I do love the game so much, Life does need more AaE ( oh sorry forgot, so does the other spirit schools! )
Yea, Dragonspyre was equally stressful for me too. I remember having to have to do Wintertusk first with the help of my Ice friend to get Forest Lord. And then with that I was finally able to defeat Malistaire and save the Spiral.

Also, you're right. Life only has 1 AaE, meanwhile Storm has 3, Myth 2, Death 3, Balance 3, Ice has 3 , and Fire has 5.