Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New life healing spell idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
This spell would heal all, overtime. I know that there is lifebat and that one sprite spell but this one would be more like an upgraded version regenerate. I don't know bout what the animation would be, but maybe Blossom the Life Tree, Wavebringer, or maybe a Green Man looking creature. Maybe the spell could give defiance or something..I would like if we could learn it from the Life teacher (forgot her name lol). I don't want to craft it...That always takes forever...I hope you take my idea into consideration, ty for your time.

Tyler Earthrunner lvl 58

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SeekerofStones on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
This spell would heal all, overtime. I know that there is lifebat and that one sprite spell but this one would be more like an upgraded version regenerate. I don't know bout what the animation would be, but maybe Blossom the Life Tree, Wavebringer, or maybe a Green Man looking creature. Maybe the spell could give defiance or something..I would like if we could learn it from the Life teacher (forgot her name lol). I don't want to craft it...That always takes forever...I hope you take my idea into consideration, ty for your time.

Tyler Earthrunner lvl 58
honestly, the last thing Life needs is yet another healing spell.
Attack, yes. Healing, please...

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
RavenLady777 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps a pet with that special ability? or a shield of : Defense/ Offense. Reflect or Bounce spell to sender, 50% return? how about any pet that achieves mega status, is awarded two card ability, random of course.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
As a Theurgist at heart I must disagree with your opinion on yet another Attack Spell. You see, in the Malistaire Arc. (When Life Wizards were generally weaker and Myth Wizards were stronger) we received strictly Healing Spells when we could have used a Low-Pip AaE (Attack all Enemies). Then in the Morganthe Arc. (When Myth Wizards began to meet their downfall and Life Wizards rose to power . . . slightly.) we were given strictly attacks meanwhile we could have used at least one Healing Spell (Preferably in Avalon as a Utility Spell). But since we received none now's the time we should get one. But I also don't want Life to start failing again. Thus I'd like to see a On-and-Off relationship between the amount of Attacking and Healing Spells that we receive. For example; in the next World I'd like to receive a Healing Spell, then the World following that I'd like to receive an Attacking Spell. And so on and so forth.

~ Sincerely, Jace "Umbra" Daniels . . .

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
No thank you. Unless the spell required a equal number of pips, lets say 4, I wouldn't want a new heal. Most of us life wizards have a crazy pip chance and mostly just get power pips. I'd rather have a spell which works well with the pips.

I'd prefer a new attack though. Or at least a buff to replace the HORRIBLE idea of life getting a 25% boost to heal aura rather than a 25% boost to attack in azteca. When I found out about this I was so annoyed.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I know I suggested this before, but I'm going to suggest it again. When Life really needs is a conversion spell to make a healing spell attack, and attack spell healing. yes, they would need to scale the damage and healing, but that would give life a ton of choices for both healing and offense

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
rook1212 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps a pet with that special ability? or a shield of : Defense/ Offense. Reflect or Bounce spell to sender, 50% return? how about any pet that achieves mega status, is awarded two card ability, random of course.
Love, love, love that idea It would be so epic if we got 2 spells every time we got a pet to mega, of course it would have to be in that pets spell class obviously, but it would have to be a pretty good spell like a rank x, or a really good healing spell, it would depend on the spell class and indivual pet, like the only reason I would get the imp spell would be because I had a mega imp.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Emerald9649 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
As a Theurgist at heart I must disagree with your opinion on yet another Attack Spell. You see, in the Malistaire Arc. (When Life Wizards were generally weaker and Myth Wizards were stronger) we received strictly Healing Spells when we could have used a Low-Pip AaE (Attack all Enemies). Then in the Morganthe Arc. (When Myth Wizards began to meet their downfall and Life Wizards rose to power . . . slightly.) we were given strictly attacks meanwhile we could have used at least one Healing Spell (Preferably in Avalon as a Utility Spell). But since we received none now's the time we should get one. But I also don't want Life to start failing again. Thus I'd like to see a On-and-Off relationship between the amount of Attacking and Healing Spells that we receive. For example; in the next World I'd like to receive a Healing Spell, then the World following that I'd like to receive an Attacking Spell. And so on and so forth.

Totally agree

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
SeekerofStones on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:

Tyler Earthrunner lvl 58
I guess that might be a good idea

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Sprite Swarm is quite nice. I wish it could be trained or crafted. I don't feel like life needs much of anything though. It's a very complete and capable school.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Emerald9649 on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:

I disagree. Wizards don't have the amount of health that upper leveled bosses have. Life's healing spells are powerful enough to completely heal a wizard, and our critical ratings help a lot.
Now, I don't mind getting an extra healing spell, but I don't want it to be my main, level 108 one.\
Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker