Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Window to help keep track of your charms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I'm sure this is a problem for some more than others, but how many times has this happened to you? You're in a battle and you're putting charms on yourself. For one reason or another, you get distracted and forget what you have on yourself and what you don't. "Did I put my sharpened blade on me? Did I put on the regular blade?"

My suggestion is overall very simple. Hovering your cursor over your avatar reveals a small window and you can see the charms currently at your disposal. This suggestion is very much more of a luxury and convenience than a necessity, but it is also very simple as well and I'm sure at least half of the Wizard community would find it useful.

Comments and suggestions to improve on this idea further and more than welcome. This is my first post on the forum and I would love to help this game improve.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I love this suggestion!!! Especially when I have my Mander Minion out and he keeps putting charm upon charm I can't see if I have the ones I need on anymore and every single move is strategic and could have an effect on the lose or win of the battle because of such moves. Also, being able to see the enemie's un cloaked shields would be beneficial too. Sometimes they have a Mander and a stack of buffs and it may be smarter for me to zero pip some shields off before spending all my pips ona huge attack just for it to only hit for 50%.

So, Yes!!! Make this possible please KI

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
If you have text chat you can say it as you cast. This is a good habit anyway if you play with other people.
"Potent feint on key", "Item sharp Spirit blade on Joe". etc

That way you can look back at what you cast, and your teammates know so they don't duplicate.

Now if only we could tell item from pet cards...

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
This would solve that. Categorize pet spells, treasure cards, perhaps? Might take some experimentation, but I truly feel this would be much more efficient overall than just saying what you put on yourself or something else.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
Frost Wind on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
If you have text chat you can say it as you cast. This is a good habit anyway if you play with other people.
"Potent feint on key", "Item sharp Spirit blade on Joe". etc

That way you can look back at what you cast, and your teammates know so they don't duplicate.

Now if only we could tell item from pet cards...
unless you are in pvp.....you may want them to forget about certain shields/buffs

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
FrelaB on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
unless you are in pvp.....you may want them to forget about certain shields/buffs
Great point! I actually had not thought of that for a pvp scenario.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
This is a great idea and I would find this EXTREMELY useful! I would really like to see this implemented in the game!!