Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i to low level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
so I am a level 34 fire wizard and I just got to mooshu. I literally have only done like 5 or 6 quest. I was wondering if I'm to low of a level, I have done every side quest in marley bone but none in krok or wizard city. should I go back and do more or if I keep on doing all the side quest from here on out will I be good??

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
IceStormzzzz on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
so I am a level 34 fire wizard and I just got to mooshu. I literally have only done like 5 or 6 quest. I was wondering if I'm to low of a level, I have done every side quest in marley bone but none in krok or wizard city. should I go back and do more or if I keep on doing all the side quest from here on out will I be good??
You should go back and do the side quests. Way back when I was your level, I was just getting to Marleybone. There is no reason to skip side quests. It just makes regular questing easier. I advise being around level forty before entering Mooshu. Mooshu isn't very hard and I bet you can handle it, especially if you happen to have zeus gear. But the problem is that you need to be ready for Dragonspyre, which can be difficult if you are under-leveled.
So yeah, do the side quests, there's no reason not to.
Myrna dragoncloud

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceStormzzzz on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
If you aren't having problems, your level is fine. There is no set rule on levels for this world and I think I've gotten there earlier than that with several wizards. If you are struggling, go back and do those side quests in krok to help level up. Or hit grizzleheim - your level 35 spell is coming up quick there anyway.

Defender
May 06, 2011
You're fine, really. Wizards should be level 30 after / before they start Mooshu. It's a little boost for you since you're level 34.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
Generally players are level
1-15 in Wizard City
15-25 in Krok
25- 35 In Marley
and 35-45 in Mooshu

Alexander EarthBlood Level 40

P.S. This is based on what my friends are at.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Me and my best friend are both level 29. Your fine ... I think.
My other character got in at level 42 which i am sure is very late.

Autumn Lifegem Level 29 Life