Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There must be improve things on a balance wizard

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Wizard101 you must improve the stats of balance wizard because balance wizard doesn't have a gear and spells the spells aren't good the only good one is the judgement LOL, so please improve the balnce wizard

Anyone agree or disagree

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My Balance has great gear and spells, so I don't really know what the point of this post is.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
Wizard101 you must improve the stats of balance wizard because balance wizard doesn't have a gear and spells the spells aren't good the only good one is the judgement LOL, so please improve the balnce wizard

Anyone agree or disagree
Disagree... as most will. You need to learn about gear and how to play this school Balance, as the instructor says, takes longer to learn. The gear and boosts are fine, and Balance has the second highest health in the game to begin with. Go to the Bazaar and spend some time/gold on the correct gear for your level.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
carlosmi11 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:

Anyone agree or disagree
come on, guys, look at the op's join-date: he is clearly new to the game, probably on his first wizard, and struggling.

if balance is your first wizard, op, i understand exactly where you are coming from.

my first wizard was balance as well; being new to gaming was hard enough without all the extra little things i had to do, just to get her through a fight. and, as she leveled, i had to work much harder than the other schools to keep her stats, well, balanced. but i did it. and, as you level up, so can you.

after that kind of start, i found the other schools much easier to play. i had a blast with my death and storm (now my favourite schools) wizards, and i took all three to level 100.

ps: i rarely use judge. my favourite balance spells (and the ones most often in my deck) are king artorius, power nova, and my crafted savage paw.

pps: what level are you, and what gear do you have equipped? maybe we can help.

-von
exalted

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Dr Von on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
come on, guys, look at the op's join-date: he is clearly new to the game, probably on his first wizard, and struggling.

if balance is your first wizard, op, i understand exactly where you are coming from.

my first wizard was balance as well; being new to gaming was hard enough without all the extra little things i had to do, just to get her through a fight. and, as she leveled, i had to work much harder than the other schools to keep her stats, well, balanced. but i did it. and, as you level up, so can you.

after that kind of start, i found the other schools much easier to play. i had a blast with my death and storm (now my favourite schools) wizards, and i took all three to level 100.

ps: i rarely use judge. my favourite balance spells (and the ones most often in my deck) are king artorius, power nova, and my crafted savage paw.

-von
exalted
I am level38 on my balance wizard I have a storm, ice, fire and myth wizards. Things what I am wearing; cap of prudence, kanago's spry vestment and tumugawa's kind shoes. I started at 2013 I have 3 accounts that I am using!

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Dr Von on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:

-von
exalted
Sorry I'm to emmotional on my post I think I'm getting to know how to use a balance wizard cause my first wizard at my other account is storm, lol