Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A good items for balance and pet suggestion?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I am a balance wizard level 35, everytime I do ranked pvp I always get loose because balance don't have a good gear and stuff I don't think buying a gear with crowns won't help
Suggestion for a good gear

I don't like crown gear because if you've bought a level 35 gear and you still want to level up, the gear won't be helpful anymore that's what I mean! I know crown gear is good but I think bazzar gear is still better I think! Lol

Please suggestion For a pet! I need a good pet
And please answer this what level should I do ranked pvp?

Thank You!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Olympus gear, crowns gear, PvP gear. I'm guessing that commander gear is out because if you're a commander, you know your gear. If you don't want crowns gear (which you can actually farm from the Jade Oni and other bosses, it's actually very good for PvP), then get to farming Olympus for Zeus gear.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
every school has a "sweet spot" level where it has an easier time. Level 35 is not that level for balance imo. Just curious what pet do you use now?

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
FrelaB on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
every school has a "sweet spot" level where it has an easier time. Level 35 is not that level for balance imo. Just curious what pet do you use now?
My pet right now is lil siren