Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Zeus gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I was wondering if it was possible to visit Olympus with a high level wizard (my storm) and get the level 30 Zeus gear for my other wizards and send through the share bank. I know this can be done with the senator gear, but was unsure about the Zeus gear. I plan on taking my other wizards through Olympus for the quest, but repeat visits with unknown groups makes it hard on some wizards - like life - to make it through to get the complete set of Zeus gear. Thanks.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure that you can only get zeus gear of your own school.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if it was possible to visit Olympus with a high level wizard (my storm) and get the level 30 Zeus gear for my other wizards and send through the share bank. I know this can be done with the senator gear, but was unsure about the Zeus gear. I plan on taking my other wizards through Olympus for the quest, but repeat visits with unknown groups makes it hard on some wizards - like life - to make it through to get the complete set of Zeus gear. Thanks.
The Zeus gear is school only so no passing it around. I have found the Senators gear suits me fine, I can use my higher level wizards to farm for it and I have crafted up a few sets and use the wand from the mean fire boss for the 10% damage boost. I have gotten to my lvl 56 crafted Wintertusk gear on my up coming wizards.

My life wizard is my crafter so I craft with that wizard and pass it back to the lower level wizard.

Mary