Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
I was looking for one to post my ideas on, but they're all closed, so, here it goes. I'm hoping to get a good number of replies. So, the fennic fox (I love it partially because of the pokemon fenniken), I was thinking there could be more of them. Each type gives it's own blade. The life one is green or something with a pink or white flower in it's hair, and it's motion is standing there looking kind of pround, and grooming itself, and maybe doing something with it's flower, the death one is black and going "Yip", and jumping up, and every 20 seconds a "BTZZT" is heard, as it blinks between a skeleton and a black fennic fox, then turning into a skeleton, and then another "BTZZT" is heard, and it turns black (\__/) again. I'll post the other ones when I think of them, but you get the idea. Thanks for reading this!-Ian Iceleaf L.V.18(=*o*=)

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Ok, so the myth one is gold with some blue outlining, and has gold sparkles floating all around it, which sometimes make it a little hazy and hard to see, but after about 5 seconds it clears up. When it's cleared, the myth fennec fox has one eye, tilts it's head, and blinks it's eye. It's tail if big, fluffy/furry, golden, and tipped with blue, while it's paws are blue to, maybe some purple.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Nice ideas, but Pets themselves don't make noise (Not counting the Pet Games, Derby, or any spells that your pet might use)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
I think the best idea for a new pet would be the gladiator in mount Olympus he would be an awesome pet.

Marcus Thundertalon lvl 98

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
(Note: I never said they make noise. By yip I meant the action, like bending down, moving it's mouth, and jumping up.) Balance one would have two tails.(I just think that it would look right on it.) Brownish fur, with a golden dot on each paw. A black nose that looks like it has a small perfect v in it, and for an action it does the same thing as the regular fennic fox, except sometimes it sits still, and then looks straight forward(possibly up a little bit), and tilts it's head like it's trying to decide something.__One__ way, then other. While it's doing this, it moves, bends, and tilts it's tail, and makes it look like a scale. \__/

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Ian Iceleaf L.V.21 - Ok, so for storm and ice I haven't thought of, and remember you can add to other people's ideas. So, you know the balance attack (locust swarm) where that pharoh thing pops out of the ground? well I think it would be kind of funny to see that hopping around behind someone as a pet. You know, maybe...