Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages ( sorry this is like third topic on it)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! I heard about Lost Pages, but how does it work? I did the one in Wizard City and I thought I was done. Then I went to Mooshu to do my level 48 life spell quest, and at the spiral door its lost pages, only there. Is that it after the quest? Or more worlds 'til I get it? Thank you if you reply!

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I heard about Lost Pages, but how does it work? I did the one in Wizard City and I thought I was done. Then I went to Mooshu to do my level 48 life spell quest, and at the spiral door its lost pages, only there. Is that it after the quest? Or more worlds 'til I get it? Thank you if you reply!
There are additional Lost Pages quests in Krokotopia, Mooshu, Avalon and Azteca. I'm not sure you have to do them in order. I've always done them in order so I can't say otherwise.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There are 6, Wizard City, Krok, Mooshu, Celestia, Avalon and Azeteca.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Aww too bad I didn't unlock Avalon, Celestia, or Azteca. :/

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Aww too bad I didn't unlock Avalon, Celestia, or Azteca. :/
Not to worry. I'm sure it'll resurface again in six months or so and you can pick up again where you left off.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
not like there are any good rewards to this anyway.... Though I did get a few good pet snacks while fighting the mobs in azteca..