Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Account (Again)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! I made a topic on this before, I did get a couple replies ( thank you Lydia Greyrose, and seethe ) but I still don't get it. I figured I should probably remake this because I don't know if the old one will get attention.
How does someone get a Master account? Thanks all for replies if you reply!

Katie Watergem
( level 48 )

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
seethe42 on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/user/kiaccounts/summary/game?context=am

then Login Master Account
It doesn't show that button to me for some reason.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I made a topic on this before, I did get a couple replies ( thank you Lydia Greyrose, and seethe ) but I still don't get it. I figured I should probably remake this because I don't know if the old one will get attention.
How does someone get a Master account? Thanks all for replies if you reply!

Katie Watergem
( level 48 )
Are you asking about a "Master Account" here on wizard101.com? If yes, then it is really simple.

The account that you are now logged in with will become your "Master Account" when you do this:
- on the main page at this website, wizard101.com, when you are logged in, you will see "My Accounts" in the upper left side of the screen. Click on that.
- on the next screen, you must login again to be able to make changes to your account. There is a blue box in the upper right side of the screen for "login master password". You should set up a new password (usually different from the one that you have for logging in at this website) so that you can make changes on your account.
- after you enter your "master password", you will see your Master Account listed, and there will be a blue box in the lower left corner to "add account". When you click on that, follow the instructions for adding accounts to your Master Account.

Two things to remember:
- once you set this up, you cannot change which account is your "Master" account. That will stay the same;
- and once you add an account to this (your family of accounts) it is there forever! It cannot be removed!!

Hope this helped.

Administrator
Hello Katie,

If the steps provided by players above (thank you everyone!) don't help you, you will need to send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can assist you with your account.

community@wizard101.com