Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing at house

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hello! I don't know if anyone mentioned or if this is a thing yet but you know how there are like ponds at castles? What if we went fishing with those? Sorry if it's already a thing I only have a playhouse from wizard city so far.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Hello! I don't know if anyone mentioned or if this is a thing yet but you know how there are like ponds at castles? What if we went fishing with those? Sorry if it's already a thing I only have a playhouse from wizard city so far.
I'm not sure if it's been posted or not, but I do like the idea. It would be nice to have something to do at 'home' for a change!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Others have suggested this idea in prior posts, yes, but it is definitely a good idea. I agree with Ravenlady, it would be really nice to have an activity to do "at home!"

I would love to see a random selection of fish that can appear in waters in people's homes, and maybe even one or two that only show up in homes -- a "homebody" fish, or a "nanny" fish, or something like that. Or you could have fish that only show up in particular homes -- like one for the death house "swimming pool" or the wisteria villa pond, or the wizard watchtower whirlpool, or the sunken house, or the celestia-styled beach house -- there really are lots of possibilities to make home fishing a great addition to the game.

It would also be nice if it were open fishing for friends to enjoy at your home as well, or even for people on the housing tours.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
FinnAgainWindrider on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Others have suggested this idea in prior posts, yes, but it is definitely a good idea. I agree with Ravenlady, it would be really nice to have an activity to do "at home!"

I would love to see a random selection of fish that can appear in waters in people's homes, and maybe even one or two that only show up in homes -- a "homebody" fish, or a "nanny" fish, or something like that. Or you could have fish that only show up in particular homes -- like one for the death house "swimming pool" or the wisteria villa pond, or the wizard watchtower whirlpool, or the sunken house, or the celestia-styled beach house -- there really are lots of possibilities to make home fishing a great addition to the game.

It would also be nice if it were open fishing for friends to enjoy at your home as well, or even for people on the housing tours.
Excellent ideas!!! Also, a way for KI to "reel in" more money. I personally only have one castle, one of my two best friends in game just got their second castle, she loves hanging around at her house and was honestly surprised when she first found out fishing was not allowed at home. If I could fish and collect only certain fish at only certain houses I would be more tempted to buy more castles or to make more friends to visit their castles.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's been posted or not, but I do like the idea. It would be nice to have something to do at 'home' for a change!
Even if you couldn't catch fish, I'd like to see them swimming at my castles and maybe radomly jumping out of the water like in Grizzlehiem. Perhaps feeding them too?

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
Good Idea! I had the same idea! I hope KI will make this since I would really like to see more activities I can do at my house!