Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the brick-walled pond can not affect much plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
i planted 28 deadly helephant ears, they like painted chameleon statues and brick-walled pond, how ever the brick-walled pond cant affect them all, it occupy very large area but affect very very small area? i have planted this plant several times, every time i have to place two brick-walled ponds, but still they can not cover all the plants, i am thinking about crafting the third pond now. why can not it affect a large area like what gnomes and painted chameleon statues do? or maybe you can make it smaller so i can hang it above the plants with a rug?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You could also make a sky garden with no plants on the ground so you could stick the pond under it in the center to affect the most plants possible.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
You could also make a sky garden with no plants on the ground so you could stick the pond under it in the center to affect the most plants possible.
ohm thats a good idea, thank you seethe42

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
seethe42 on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Why did I never think of that! Awesome idea!